This Master Class is now fully booked. We will try our best to get room for a few more Stifinders, so please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the waiting list, if you are interested in participating.
Our focus on this special Master Class is Agile Leadership; an essential discipline for leaders to create the transformation needed in your organisation and team. Agility is about personal integrity and willingness to expand capabilities in yourself and others.
In the years ahead, we will need to call on our own wisdom, agility and essential humanity in order to successfully navigate the cultural and technological shifts that are already heading our way.
Some of the most important insights and learnings in life cannot be taught or explained, they must be experienced. Life itself and nature are great Teachers, transmitter of essential Wisdom. For this Peru is an epicentre.
‘Agile Leadership’ is facilitated by Marc Drouin and Christer Gaardmand Zäll. Also, Carl Hyatt, engaged in the Stifinder community since the beginning, will add his unique take on leadership disciplines. Besides them, native Peruvian Puma Quispe will contribute with knowledge based on his direct connection to the authentic indigenous culture.
Some of the Agile Leadership disciplines we are going to practice intensively:
- Agility - practices of adapting to a constantly changing reality.
- Communication – a powerful new language to create change in your professional and private life
- Commitment – the joy of really stepping up and into your full potential as a leader and human being
- Collaboration – engaging and empowering people, creating a hub for high performance and true leadership
- Purpose – taking great leadership and organisations to the next level.
Date: 11th – 15th March 2019.
Location: Cusco and Sacred Valley in Peru (1 ¼ hour from Lima by air).
Number participants: 12 – 16 persons.
Price: DKK 32,500.00 + VAT, including accommodation and meals. Not including flights.
Participants to take care of travel insurance.
Location: Willka Tika, Sacred Valley.
Sign Up: Before 1st October 2018.
Facilitators: Marc Drouin, Carl Hyatt, Puma Quispe and Christer Gaardmand Zäll.